Senior Financial Consultant
Principal, Chan Chamberlain Associates.
Consulting & Implementation: Accounting & International Finance, Start-ups & Multinational Corporations.
Practice Areas: Due Diligence; Audit Committee; Board of Directors Observer; Finance; Financial Accounting; Cost Accounting & Modelling; Legal; Tax; Administration/Back Office; Financial Modelling
Lin’s 32+ years of industry experience includes commodities, manufacturing, cleantech – fuel cells & solar, nanotechnology, software service, internet, communications, storage, semiconductor & consumer products.
- Finance: financial planning and analysis, financial modeling, cash management, reporting, cost accounting, international tax planning, transfer pricing;
- Strategy: M & A, strategic alliances, joint ventures, licensing transactions, cross border transactions, business strategies and business models
- Financings: public and private equity financings, debt & lease financing, AR factoring
- Management: turnaround, transition, makeover, restructuring
- Operations: outsourcing & manufacturing, logistics, supply chain
- Administration: legal, IP, HR, risk management, facilities
- External communication: board governance and investor relations
- Corporate Development: systems implementation with Oracle, SAP, Hyperion, Baan, policies and procedures
Education: University of Tasmania, Australia, B. Commerce, Accounting & Finance; CPA, Australia; Santa Clara University, MBA, Marketing & Management